We always strive for the best by following best practices. Get the quality resource for each and every position. Nurture resources and make sure continuous improvement of them with proper motivation. They will do the best practices for everything. Best practice will ensure the quality product development. A quality product will confirm 80% customer satisfaction and the rest 20% customer satisfaction will come from after-sales service. This service needs to be ensured by the top level management by any means.
Grow equally with our people and our surroundings. Strong desire to keep at least a small footprint in the world to make it even better. Add some extra values in every work done by us.
The business philosophy of our company is to lay emphasis on Human Values and Personal Relations. At Kolpolok, we not only develop products and projects but also we develop relationships.
We have hands-on experience in mobile application development for iOS Android and Symbian (Obsolete now) platform. We have a very good expertise in developing telephony application, features including Voice Call, Video Call, Instant Messaging and Presence. We are proficient in developing complex mobile applications too. Get details of our developed mobile apps.
We provide 24X7 round the clock support and continuously working to improve the quality. We believe in immediate acknowledgment of a trouble ticket. Please open a trouble ticket here if you are a registered customer for a 24X7 support. Otherwise feel free to drop an email. We have also WhatsApp and Skype available for your convenience.
Medical Squadron is a Hospital of Bangladesh Airforce. We have automated the day to day process of Medical Squadron. It includes SRS preparation, blueprinting all the details, network infrastructure, software, development, hardware purchase, testing and finally project deployment.
bKash is fastest growing largest Fintech company in Bangladesh having 24 million subscribers. They have a large number of customers base seeking customer supports every day. Webchat is one of their customer support medium which is developed by Kolpolok Limited.
Teletalk is a large telecom company backed by Bangladesh Government. They have a lot of distributors and agent all over the country to sell their products. Managing all these was a very big problem. We have developed a solution for them which is called Agent Management Portal.
Good work Team Kolpolok. Definitely, we are going to hire them for the new development work.
We appreciate the great support we receive from Kolpolok Limited.
We found Kolpolok Limited at the right time of our need. Thanks to Kolpolok Limited.
I believe Kolpolok Limited has the expertise to solve complex problems. I appreciate their nonstop effort for our development works.
Thanks, Kolpolok Team for the great experience.