The Project Description
Medical Squadron is a Hospital of Bangladesh Airforce. We have automated the day to day process of Medical Squadron. It includes SRS preparation, blueprinting all the details, network infrastructure development, software development, hardware purchase, testing and finally project deployment.
Bangladesh Air Force has their base hospital for their own force who have been treating for their illness. They were used to do all the work manually such as:
1. Collect the chit sheet and approval from the SMO (Senior Medical Officer) which killed the maximum time.
2. Most of the time it was helplessness for an acute patient.
3. It was tough to get medicine for chronic and retired patients.
4. There was no authentic report for the inventory of medicine.
5. Transparency in medicine disbursement
Medical Squadron has chosen us to develop an automated system for their hospital so that they can minimize their problems serving the patient.
And we have developed a Hospital Management system for them with taking care of their main concern and in given time period.
Now they can serve their patient with resolving the issue of chit sheet approval, reducing the queue time. Even they can notify chronic patient to receive their medicine with due period. Now they can produce an authentic report of inventory or medicine disbursement whenever they need this.